A friend recently posted the question on facebook of where to take out as a vegetarian in Lethbridge.
I thought I’d share some of the responses:
- El Camal the veggie burrito and the veggie quesadilla super awesome!
- Song Thuan Vietnamese restaurant on 13th St. N. has a great tofu mushroom hot pot
- Dono Sushi— the veggie combo, 13$ can’t go wrong, a meal for two!
- Indian (Baadshah has a great lunch buffet, you can do take out and almost get 2 meals worth for $12!)
- the sushi place in park place mall- Umi Sushi Express. But they have a couple bento boxes for about $10, they aren’t on the menu, you have to ask for them.
And not really related, but, do any of the readers out there know where to get knives sharpened in Lethbridge? Mine are so dull!